Monday, September 19, 2011

CCP006-Show Me Your Lungs, Show Me How You Breathe!




It felt like taking a breath of fresh air, this new thing we have discovered. Like walking through a brisk October night. Letting the crystalline molecules fill the lungs. The light bounces off cars and it is almost dusk. These kids just don’t know how to party anymore. They just skate in the street and yell curse words into the air. I have been here before, I have done this game. I have kick flipped into a house of my own with nothing to show for it, but at least the air is nice and the lighting is good and I don’t have to think about trying too hard until something comes along and gives me a hard shove. Then it will be like taking a breath of fresh air in the shadows of the fall dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment