Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An Ocean But It Wasn't Deep





Oh did it always make sense to you? Well it never made sense to me. An ocean but it wasn't deep. Did you look down as far as you could go. Have you hit the bottom like all the rest? What's down there? Could you please tell us. We would really like to know. Is it bits of crap along the bottom? Should we bother bringing anything back up? Or should we just leave it all to rot and catch on the bits of wire and metal down there? Oh you've had a change of heart. You don't want to stay down there? You want to crawl back up? Maybe if you're really good we will let you back up to join us here with the living. Maybe we'll chop up some fresh veggies for you to eat. Looking up at me the whites of your eyes begin to glow a faint blue. This is not right. Something is fucked up. What did I forget? Where did I miscalculate? Do I really fucking have to go back in time again? But, I just went back yesterday! Wasn't that good enough! Didn't we fix everything...I guess not. End transmission. We cut it but it doesn't bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment